Pages

backgrounds

welcome

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

homework should die in a hole

Homework, that very word can send shivers to many teens around the world, and if you say "paper work" that will send chills to many adults. No one like work they don't want or don't like. I personally know I don't want it if it is for math class or something boring. I will go crazy for Art homework... but not math. 
So i say that all homework should just go and die in a hole. And yes, i will dig the hole of they agree. LOL
just a rant about school work and homework...
*sigh* 
It's funny how during summer everyone wants to be at school and when school does start every one wants it to END.







But I do like seeing my friends again... and the cute boys... lol. 
If you want to know about my "Mystery boy" then please visit my other blog all about me and my mystery boy and our little flirts to one another. It's cute. I hope you follow.

its called diary of a secret crush. 

thanks so much! 
~Sweet_But_Deadly

2 comments:

  1. Aww I know how you feel! I was always so bored during the summer holidays and couldn't wait for school to start. Then once it did and I got a bunch of homework etc I was like, when's our next holidays lol?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is how i feel! Thanks for the comment!
    ~Sweet_but_Deadly

    ReplyDelete