Pages

backgrounds

welcome

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sweet Days Of School


Sweet days of school



The sweet days of school starting, ah, it’s so… nice? The first day of school can be like a tidal wave coming at you which equals one thing= disaster! But, for some it can be quite nice and fun. The main thing about going back to school is to keep an open mind. I did that, I tried really hard when I walked into Math class not to go “ugh! This is terrible I’m probably going to flunk.” But, I kept an open mind and was so finding myself thinking, “This may not be too bad.” I had an open mind for all my subjects. I know that this year it will be harder but I have more freedom then I did when I was in middle school. But now that I’m farther in high school it makes me think more about my future. It worries me a bit! I keep changing my mind on what I want. People keep telling me you have plenty of time. But time is running out. And I need to make a choose. I’m just going with the flow and I like it but at one point I need to stop and look around and choose the river in which I flow with.
~Sweet_but_Deadly


No comments:

Post a Comment