Pages

backgrounds

welcome

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Top 10 Things


    1. Shades are in. ( and I mean the cool kinds)
    2. Overalls are in( just a little but its getting bigger)
    3. The "cool" "nerd" look. ( its kinda cute…)
    4. Slub top -(meh)
    5. Cute shoes with the long zip up back on the foot that has a sandal and flip flop look ( I just go me a pair that don’t rub on the back of my heel!)
    6. Off the shoulder shirt-tank
    7. Feathers( earrings, necklaces, hair braids - everything)
    8. Floral( dresses, shorts, skirts)
    9. Fedora  Hats ( I have one and it's much cuter then the picture- I love my hat)
    10. Headbands with the flower or bow. (another thing that’s in- bows)
    Extra! -Rings( mostly the 2 or 3 fingered ones.)
    ~ Sweet_But_Deadly
    Ps. this sign ~ is calles a Tilda !
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 


2 comments:

  1. Agree 100% with this. Following you :D

    Check mine out <3

    Tay
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much! it means a lot!!!!!!!!
    I love your blog too. so funny
    ~ Sweet_But_Deadly

    ReplyDelete