Pages

backgrounds

welcome

Saturday, August 27, 2011

funny twilight post


Let’s get this out there, I just had to post this. ---->

Dear Buffy,
We have a new assignment for you. His name is Edward.
Sincerely, anonymous.

I got this off a website and it made me smile. Good old buffy the vampire slayer, she can do anything right? Well, she might have to shield her eyes when Edward sparkles but I’m sure she can take him on. I like the Twilight Saga but it’s fun to laugh at the little things in life. But I do have one question, “what happened to the good old vampires? I mean really! The sparkling, flawless skin and the dazzling effect is just a little too much. I’m not trying to nag or bash on Twilight or anything… like I said, I like the twilight saga but this just made me think. Have any of you people heard of Moonlight? It’s an old TV show but that show understood what the word “vampire” means. Now a days it means something completely different, like amazing and sparkling and “bite me.” Oh well, I think it is best to move on to a different subject- I see crazy vampire fan girls glaring at me through my window- creepy! But my friends it is time to move on. 



I was googling random stuff and i started to crack up on some pictures and i just have share them. It's getting me out of my sad mood. 



2 comments:

  1. That last frigging picture cracked me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea! Me too, i was on the floor laughing my head up my friends were asking me if i had to go to the ER room. LOL
    Glad i made you laugh!!
    ~Sweet_But_Deadly

    ReplyDelete