Pages

backgrounds

welcome

Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday rant


Monday Rant
where the crap an I supposed to study?
So, all summer I was getting ready to clean up an old desk upstairs to use and keep organized for school work. So since it’s Monday I thought I would do all my school work upstairs that did not need internet. (I can’t get wifi up there)
And I was just doing my homework and checking off the work on my planner when I get told to come down and work in the fu**ing kitchen counter so they can keep a “watch.” Let me list the many reasons why I hate working on the kitchen counter.
1)   When it comes to dinner time, they are in there cooking and talking.
2)  Sometimes the Tv is on.
3)  The counter is very messy and every time we clean it off it gets cluttered and I need a desk to keep all my papers so I don’t lose my mind.
4)  It’s not comfy
5)  My mind gets clogged because I don’t like that room
6)  I mean look! There is a giant TV and A huge Window to look out off, pets running around your feet, talking and small counter.
7)  I’m in high school and I want to try my best so I want to work my best. It’s me studying- not you.
So many more reasons but I will stop this 

No comments:

Post a Comment