Pages

backgrounds

welcome

Friday, August 26, 2011

learning

hello world.
So, this year i took a  class called Ethics, and I'm really learning something. I thought i was just about "right and wrong" but it's more then that. Any how... sorry for not blogging in a while. So much school stuff is going on. I had 2 test today and on one i got an A and on the other i really ...really....really... did.... something
 that equals a :(
 ( un happy face)
*sigh*
this is a sad face and a sad post. Maybe i will post something better later.
~Sweet_but_Deadly

2 comments:

  1. Aaah cheer up :) You'll do better next time. Well done on the A :D
    *hugs*

    Tay
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I was so happy about my A but the other sad grade made me ..well sad.. But i'm ok now and i'm posting some funny pictures to make me smile. !
    thanks!!

    ~sweet_but_deadly

    ReplyDelete