Pages

backgrounds

welcome

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Live the dream

You’re only a teenager once. go with the flow, laugh tons, use manners, try something new, set huge goals, trust your feelings, spend your cash, introduce yourself, take a chance, study hard, seek happiness, watch a sunset, regret nothing, be ambitious, make a wish on 11:11, challenge yourself, take pictures, be yourself, appreciate the memories, dance in your underwear, and learn from the past. have the time of your life. 
- Unknown

Hello, this is my first post, and the above quote  is to help sum up about my blog. As the blog title says, this is Curious Reflections Of A Teenage Dream.
What does that mean? Well to me that mean that I will write down my curious, amazing, random thoughts- all about a teenager, who hopes to gain the most of a teenage dream. So, sit back and relax, maybe get a bowl of popcorn- or fruit – and enjoy.
It’s my blog, my life, my way, my write! My teenage dream.
Thanks for stopping by!
~Sweet_but_Deadly 

No comments:

Post a Comment