Pages

backgrounds

welcome

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Glee


Glee – gleek- loser….
What does that word mean? What does that show mean? To many people it can mean a lot of different things- such as, loser, idol being different and proud. I like glee, because its where a lot of outsiders and people who feel as if they don’t belong or have any friends can go and share one thing in common: Singing. Singing brings the kids together and they start to revel parts about themselves, they are supporting each other and they belong together because they are Glee.
So why am I posting about Glee? Well last week I went over with some of my friends and saw the concert in 3D. It for one of my friends Birthday party. It was great and the movie did inspire me and others. Sorry this is short and that its late. I will be adding more! 
~Sweet_but_Deadly

No comments:

Post a Comment