Pages

backgrounds

welcome

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Just a Bit Of Randomness

Well... let's get some things started, I'm redoing my blog. As in design... and I am having a bit of trouble but don't worry I will get it working ! :)
anyhow.. I'm just well... I don't know i kinda feel out of it...
ugh. I don't even know what I am talking about....
But i do know that i added a little button. It looks like this, and i got it off another blog in whom i follow.

Another thing, i would like to give away awards, or buttons and i heard that i can create them... but i don't know how i give them away... SO if you know. can you please leave a comment and tell me?? Thanks so much!

I will post something better later today when I am done eating my pancake. :)

~Sweet_But_Deadly

4 comments:

  1. Love the button! :P
    For a tutorial to make your own button go here:
    http://musingsbyjodie.blogspot.com/2011/01/wanna-make-button-with-grab-box.html

    To make an award all you have to do is get a picture and edit it, add writing etc. Then you create a post saying who you're awarding, with the award posted with it of course, then you comment on the people's blog you awarded with the link to your post, the save it and put it on their blog with a link back to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thanks so much!!!
    ~Sweet_But_Deadly

    ReplyDelete