Pages

backgrounds

welcome

Monday, August 8, 2011

summer dreams


Hello world,
Well, today I woke up and I thought about school. It is coming around the corner every little second and it's goanna sneak up on you and grab you by surprise. Well, I don't want that- so I've been preparing, i have gotten all the things i need. ( hopefully) Like, books, pens, binders, and a locker shelf... the whole picture.  But, guess what? I got a new computer! Yea! Right now I look out my window and I see a sunny day full of opportunities and joy and – eh- who am I kidding the happy little perkiness just isn’t me. I see a bunch of trees whose branches are hanging low from last night’s rain and muddy grass and the sun peeking through the clouds above my head. Yes, I can see it clearly now- the rain has gone… I can see a day that holds my…opportunity? No, I cannot recreate lyrics to that song. It does not work. So that’s all for now
~sweet_but_deadly

1 comment:

  1. A new computer!
    Just what I need ;)

    fashionista-marika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete