Pages

backgrounds

welcome

Thursday, September 1, 2011

What If?

Sometimes I wonder a lot about the What ifs in life...
like sometimes i wonder what it would be like if i was one of thoes pretty girls where guys are aloways around you, always wanting to be your next boyfriend and they love to hang out with you because your so amazing with the guys... what would my life be like?
What if i acataly understood the subject math and felt like i can go somewhere where in life, and not feel so dumb all the time even though i'm pretty smart in other subjects.
what if i was one of those people in the "In popular" crowd... what would my life be like? Total drama and gossip, would i get stabbed in the back?
I have so many more in my head but there just what ifs and questions i often think about....
sorry for such a short and sad post.. :(
~Sweet_But_Deadly

4 comments:

  1. I think every girl who isn't apart of the "popular" crowd asks herself these questions! I know I did :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being part of the popular crowd can be so annoying.
    Everyone knows you or wants to know you.
    Everyone calls you for help first.
    Everything you do is evaluated and re-evaluated.
    You can't have a private and quiet life after that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ovais
    Yes, i do agree with you and like may be like like a celebrity but sometimes it may be nice to have others ask you for help. But I do understand. Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Hazel,
    exactly, we all wonder every once in a while but it's kinda like what we want is something we can't get. Some popular people want a privet life and privet people want a popular life...
    thanks for commenting!
    ~ Sweet_But_Deadly

    ReplyDelete