Pages

backgrounds

welcome

Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Huge Rant Storm is coming in!


Do I look like I give a monkey ass shit about it? Do I look like I’m listening? I don’t give a crap about it; I have more important things on the top of my priority list then do deal with your problems. You are making my life a living hell. I don’t know what goes on in that odd mind of yours, and I don’t think you’re thinking straight. You don’t know what I’m going through and you don’t know what thoughts I have and how I’m constantly planning out my day to get things right. I always mess things up, every day it starts out perfect and then I do something, I might forget, drop a dish, or not finish my job. I always think about what I need to do on my To Do list.  You always add more to it. ALWAYS. I already have enough that’s over flowing and then you add to it, saying that it’s more important then what I’m doing. You have no idea. Why can’t you just leave, just go away for half the day so I’m left alone to think clearly and do what I need to do.  SO I can walk around, and tackle the problems my way.  I don’t give a Sh** about it. You wonder why I can’t finish my work right, because you interfere!! I can’t work in this environment, I can’t think straight, and I don’t get my work done. I just want to be left alone, and then you come in asking questions like nothing happened so I give you lip, and then you get upset. Why can’t you see that I don’t want to talk, that I don’t want to explain myself to you. Why can’t you just do what I want! I don’t have time to clean up, to do this and to that… the weekend is not long enough for me to tackle all my problems. And during the week I have a shit load of work to do! Ugh. I’m gonna scream “NO” at you but I can’t, it will just cause more problems.
Ug, now I have hot, tears going down my cheek and there beginning to sting my eyes.
Can’t type clearly now
Bye
~Sweet_But_Deadly ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment