Pages

backgrounds

welcome

Monday, September 12, 2011

not fine

                                                                 





You asked  me if i was ok, i said "yea, i'm OK."
 You pushed on asking if i was fine.
I said "yea i'm fine" 
but the truth is. I'mm not fine. You really hurt me. I know you don't sugar coat everything but can't you have a hold on that tongue? 
He was like my best friend, and then when he left i was hurt. But when you go on making fun of that and telling me that i can do "better" that hurt. I don't know if you knew but it did. So i walked away. I just don't know if i can be around you anymore. Just let me take  a break and absorb everything. 
SO for now. This is goodbye. 
my sunny day just got rained on ;( 
I just need a spoonful of sugar. :) 




~Sweet_But_Deadly 

No comments:

Post a Comment