Pages

backgrounds

welcome

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cheer!

Hey people who follow/look at my blog!
Guess what?!? I'm gonna have my first cheer practice in October, but i get to participate in an assembly and get my outfit! It gonna be so exciting with me and my friends. But there is this one girl.. who i think hates my guts and I really don't know why. I haven't done anything to her but she is not very friendly towards me... :(
O well, I can't have a love relationship with every one there are gonna be those people who are after you.. But i'm sacred on getting up and cheering in front of  a huge crowd and i i forget a cheer move... Wish me luck!


  Moving on, i just want to say that i have a huge math exam tomorrow which I am trembling  about. I have been studying but i still don't feel prepared. I never feel prepared for Math. But sometimes WHEN it does click in my brain i get so happy and i'm like " OH! So that's how it works..."  Any how... my life is very stressed out with work and love, and friends, and family and crap that's on my TO DO list... really...  My list is a mile high and the things i have checked of it just about 4.

OH my GOSH im screaming my mind out!
Ok, just take in some nice big breaths and go to your happy place... my happy place is a library or watching Doctor who! It a TV series but i don't know if you have heard ot it. Its ok, not many know about it, its a syfy show. My friends now how obsessed i am about it.
Now that i'm just thinking about it i am smiling. :)
Thats all for now!
~Sweet_But_Dead

3 comments:

  1. oh i think thats the best feelin when you actually get a math equation- i used to feel as if i`ve aced it alll-
    library <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it when something in maths just "clicked" and I was able to understand it. It's an awesome feeling!

    Oh and I love Doctor Who! My favourite doctor is David Tennant but I like Matt Smith too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Hazel
    I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE DAVID TENNANT! and yea, matt is ok.. but i feel in love with Doctor who and DAVID TENNANT. I'm Gonna Scream. LOVE YEA!
    ~Thanks for the comment i am not smiling very hugely.. LOl
    ~Sweet_But_Deadly

    ReplyDelete