Pages

backgrounds

welcome

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Doctor Who

I have just found out that my follower Hazel loves Doctor who like me which makes me sooooo excited! So i would share my love for Doctor who with you all. If you don't like Doctor who and David Tennant then read my math post... any how moving on. Here are some amazing Pictures that I use for my Desktop background .














The last one makes me so sad because it's when he has to go and he says at the last second ... " I don't want to go...: I cried so hard when that happened.  Matt Smith is ok, i'm starting to get warm to him but he will never replace my Doctor. I loved all of David Tennant's quirks and they way he spoke and i loved everything about him!!! i can re-say everything from an episode. One of my friends calls me the "TV" because i describe it so well that i give them a image of what the episode is like. I do like the interesting Plot that Matt has to deal with and all the interesting things about River song. I'm such a geek, a love all the syfy showes such as..
Haven, Warehouse 13, Eureak, Stargate, Doctor who, and so many more. I will stop my geek-ness  and end now.
Thanks so much Hazel, you made my day.

2 comments:

  1. Aww these are awesome! I'd have a hard time choosing between them for my desktop background! I cried buckets when he said, "I don't want to go". I still well up when I think about it!

    I adored David as the Doctor, I loved his saying, "Alonsi!"

    I also loved his relationship with Rose, nothing could beat that. And his friendship with Donna was hilarious! I didn't like Martha so much =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Officially , you are my New Best friend. :) I only have my dad who i can talk Doctor who to because he is the one who got me caught on it. I'm such a geek, i watched star trek since i was very little and my dad showed me a TV episode about Doctor who and i saw David Tennant for the first time with Rose and the Weeping Angles. Donna, she was my FAV! She was brilliant and just to funny! I have so many quotes from doctor who. I will blog about it. :)

    ReplyDelete