Pages

backgrounds

welcome

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Phone Ninja

This didn't happen to my phone but my ipod, which in a way I love much more.  Because my phone can't text ( which i'm not upset about ) and no internet but calling. Fine with me but what am i to do when i'm lonely and board. Call.. or play apps? So last night i was playing temple run and reading books on Wattpad App when i gently tossed it to my couch across from my bed when it jumped of the couch, did a 360 across the floor and back under my bed. Causing me to get up and search under the bed for my poor Ipod.  ( i call mine PopTart.. yea, i know. I'm crazy! ) I found it and was afraid to turn it forward in case it had a scratch/ crack on it. But thank goodness it did not!
So yes. this here sums up my "phone" Ninja.
~Sweet_But_deadly

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAH the last picture.

    If i attempted to do what you did, the result would've been something like the picture. Good ninja skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gal!!!
    YOu are super lucky to save your phone!!!
    besides, Wattpad is kinda cool ;) and good for time pass!
    Cheers for our Apple ipods that dont let us die of boredom :D

    Visit my blog too?
    afshanhussain.blogspot.com
    i think you'll like it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, thanks for the kind words! I'll check it out!
    ~Sweet_But_Deadly

    ReplyDelete