Pages

backgrounds

welcome

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I feel TERRIBLE

I FEEL TERRIBLE!
I haven't posted in ages. Someone should just slap me back into action.
I feel so bad, I was afriad I lost some followers... but i'm glad you guys stuck with me, and talk to me. You make me so happy. I hope you know that.
So, what's going in my life, well...
school
homework
home
school
test
projects
broken promises
guys issues
after school cheer.
ugh,
so much drama
I wish i could jump and live in a book.


I like animals better than humans...
I wish i could jump in the TARDIS and just run off with the doctor.

well my dear followers, this is short, crappy and pitiful but i have another favor to ask of you ( i ask so much of you, please slap me if u wish... )

If you guys know what a tumblr is... well i have one. So. here is the link. Check it out. :)
http://musicmoments7.tumblr.com/

ttyl

~Sweet_but_deadly

PS. 4 those who look at my Diary of a secret crush, blog - i won't post about my love/crush life because i'm kinda just staying and single and happy ut i will post more cute love post. thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment